TERMS & CONDITIONS
Placing an Order
By placing an order with us, you are accepting the terms and conditons below.
Your card will only be charged at the time of despatch.
Whilst we endeavour to keep all items in stock and available for immediate despatch, this may not always be possible.
In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock we will contact you within 24 hours and advise you of an anticipated delivery time. If you have ordered multiple items you will be given the option of waiting and receiving your items all together, or you can choose to have them delivered in two consignments.
If an item has been discontinued or we are unable to secure further stock of any item, we will cancel that order.
Please note, as with all Online Shopping, your completion of the checkout process does not explicitly guarantee we are able to supply the goods ordered and we reserve the right to cancel orders at any point up to the delivery.
With our Standard Delivery service, we aim to despatch goods held in stock within 72 hours of receiving your order, and often sooner. Delivery will be made as soon as possible thereafter.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If you know you will not be available to sign for your parcel, please make arrangements for someone to sign on your behalf and advise us of this at the time of placing your order. Our carrier will not leave parcels without a signature unless instructed by us directly. We will only do so if you have requested this but please note, items will then be left at your own risk and we cannot accept responsibility for any losses.
Purchases may be delivered to any UK mainland address, providing the card holder supplies their registered home address. For security reasons, telephone orders can only be delivered to the card holder's registered address unless a previous purchase has been made. Please note that card holder details are checked securely by SagePay. For deliveries further afield (Channel Islands, Isle of Man, non-mainland UK, continental Europe, Eire, and the Rest of the World) we hope to be able to reach you so please bear with us!
Please note that we are unable to accept liability for any delay to your delivery that is beyond our control.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, we will be happy to offer a full refund or exchange providing the goods are returned unused and in their original packaging within 14 days.
We will also refund the cost of our Standard Delivery Charge in most cases. If you decide to keep part of your order and return part, there is no entitlement to a refund of Delivery Charges.
If you paid for a premium service such as Express Delivery, there is no entitlement to a refund of the additional costs over and above our Standard Delivery Charge.
Returns postage is a direct cost to you and we regret that this cannot be refunded.
Once you have confirmed your order and payment with us, you have entered into a contract to purchase these goods from us.
You have a right to cancel your order within 14 days of receipt of goods and receive a full refund (see Returns above). If you wish to cancel your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product Descriptions and Prices
Beltran Milne & Associates trading as The Nunhead Gardener has taken great care to ensure the reproduction of colour is as accurate as the photographic and production process allows. As many of our items are handmade, actual size and colour may vary slightly but this is indicated in the product copy.
We make every attempt to ensure our prices are accurate. In the event of a pricing or description error we reserve the right to withdraw an item from sale, under the terms of the Sale of Goods Act.
We reserve the right to amend, modify or withdraw temporarily or permanently any price or product description without notice.
VAT is included at the standard rate.
We reserve the right to reject an order as a result of any of the following:
- The product you ordered is unavailable from stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- We have identified a pricing or product description error.
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria set out in our Terms & Conditions.
We reserve the right to amend, modify or withdraw temporarily or permanently any price or product description or terms and conditions with or without notice. You shall not hold us liable for any such modification, amendments or withdrawals.
You agree fully to indemnify Beltran Milne & Associates and its directors and employees harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, arising out of any breach of our terms and conditions by you.
You agree to not hold us liable for any damages, losses, costs and expenses caused by any delay to delivery of your order, or any other event beyond our control.
Your name and address details will not be exchanged or handed to any third party, unless required to do so by law.
We confirm that any personal information which you provide to us, or which is available via public registers and any user information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data and Information Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following:
- Processing your orders
- Carry out surveys to help improve this website and any of its services to you
- To send you occasional advertisements and website content
- To enable us to administer this website
- If you have consented, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, or to provide you with a periodic newsletter.
- We may occasionally share personally identifiable data with carefully considered partners unless you have requested otherwise when signing up to our newsletter. You may update your preferences at any time. Just phone us on 0207 or email email@example.com with your request.
Acceptance of Our Terms and Conditions
Using the Beltran Milne & Associates Ltd (trading as The Nunhead Gardener) website indicates that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions. Placing an order through our website confirms that you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions.
- Beltran Milne & Associates Ltd
- Registered in England Number 8322557
- Registered Office: 64 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0AS
- V.A.T. Number 241 1679 21
The Nunhead Gardener runs the occasional prize draw. By entering one of our competitions you agree to the following conditions.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified
- Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
- Participation can be via the website and/or in store
- Participation is free with no purchase neceassary.
- You must be 18 or over to enter and reside in Great Britain.
- Prizes are to be collected from The Nunhead Gardener, 1A Oakdale Road, London, SE15 3BW.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- Winners will have a maximum of 4 weeks to collect their prize. If not collected after this period the prize will be donated to one of our nominated charities.
- No cash alternative will be given and no alternative prize will be given.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The competition will run from the dates stated on the competition info.
- By entering this competition you will automatically be subscribed to our weekly newsletter.
- Beltran Milne & Associates (Trading as The Nunhead Gardener) is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Employees of Beltran Milne & Associates Ltd (Trading as The Nunhead Gardener) and immediate family members of employees are not permitted to enter our prize draws or competitions
- If for any reasons beyond our control we are unable to provide the advertised prize, we will endeavour to provide the closest alternative possible and to a similar value.