James Galway (Auscrystal) Rose
This item may take up to 3 days to deliver. All items in this order will be delivered together.
*The plant is supplied in a 6LTR growers pot.
Colour: Light pink
Flowering: Repeat Flowering
Fragrance: Light-medium, Old Rose
Size: Medium Climber, 12ft (3.75m)
Bloom Size: Medium
Ideal for: 10ft wall or fence, front of house, obelisk or pillar, shady areas.
– Plant in well-drained soil enriched with organic matter
– Place in a sunny or partially shaded spot
– Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged, especially during the flowering season
– Prune in late winter or early spring, removing any dead or damaged wood and cutting back old stems to encourage new growth
– Fertilize in spring and mid-summer with a balanced fertilizer to promote healthy growth and abundant blooms.
The James Galway English Climbing Rose is a vigorous and upright climber that produces strikingly beautiful mid-pink flowers at the centre, gradually becoming lighter towards the edges. Its light-medium, old rose fragrance and repeat-flowering nature make it a popular choice for gardens and outdoor spaces.