Lady of Shallot (Ausnyson) Rose
This item may take up to 3 days to deliver. All items in this order will be delivered together.
*The plant is supplied in a 6LTR growers pot.
Flowering: Repeat Flowering
Fragrance: Medium, Tea
Size: Medium Shrub
Bloom Size: Large
– The Lady of Shalott rose prefers well-draining soil in a sunny location.
– Water regularly, especially during dry spells, but be careful not to overwater as this can lead to root rot.
– Prune in late winter or early spring to promote new growth and shape the plant.
– Fertilize with a balanced fertilizer in early spring and again after the first flush of blooms.
– Deadhead spent blooms regularly to encourage the plant to produce more flowers.
– This rose is ideal for attracting bees, so consider planting it in an area where bees are welcome.
The Lady of Shalott rose is a stunning English shrub rose that produces large, chalice-shaped blooms filled with loosely arranged, orange petals. The surrounding outer petals are salmon-pink with beautifully contrasting golden-yellow undersides, making for a striking and unique display. This repeat-flowering rose is sure to be a showstopper in any garden or mixed border.